Saturday, March 1, 2014

Time Well Spent

This has been an exciting journey in pursuing a master’s degree in early childhood education. I learned a great deal about the field. First, I learned that educators must communicate with colleagues and accept criticism in order to improve the profession. Second, researching micro aggressions and looking at my biases helped me understand the population I am teaching. Lastly, writing an application paper each week has helped me to understand the importance of early childhood education. My long term goal is to continue learning all I can about early childhood education.

Good luck to every one and wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. Georgiana,
    Thank you for all your support during this course. This journey has had its ups and downs for me but now I really am excited and proud of all I have learned during this program. I agree that it is important to communicate and learn to accept criticism. As my assistant teacher always tells me "it is not what you say but how you say it". Learning to improve my communication skills has been a goal of mine throughout this program.

    I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete